Refining agents also called refining fluxes are often used in the purification of aluminum alloy melts
Refining agents also called refining fluxes are often used in the purification of aluminum alloy melts. It has the ability to degas, adsorb slag inclusions and float to the liquid level of aluminum solution and form dry slag.
1. Product use:
1. It is used for the purification of aluminum alloy melt. It has the ability to degas, adsorb slag inclusions and float to the liquid level of aluminum solution and form dry slag
2. It has outstanding degassing and slag removal effects and also has the functions of removing H2 and covering. It has the characteristics of slag removal and clean separation.
2. Product Features:
1. The refining agent is a white powder or granular solvent, which is prepared by mixing various inorganic salts in a certain proportion after drying treatment.
The refining agent is mainly used to remove hydrogen and floating oxide slag inclusions in the molten aluminum, making the molten aluminum purer, and also has the effect of cleaning slag.
2. The aluminum alloy solution is treated with this refining agent, observe the pouring riser, and no bubbles overflow. The pinholes of aluminum alloy castings are usually reduced to 5X. Generally, the porosity of the castings is not more than 4X when the percentage of 8X or 25% is not more than 4X.
3. When using the refining agent of our factory, the crystallization of aluminum alloy is finer than that before degassing, and the tensile strength and elongation are higher. The hardness has been improved to varying degrees, and the above data are all sand-touched, as-cast, and unmodified. Such as the deterioration of sodium salt, the performance can be further improved. The hardness (Brinell hardness) is taken as an example of aluminum alloy ZL103: it is 69.1 before treatment and 75.5 after treatment (using the average value). As these figures show, the properties of aluminum alloys are improved with the addition of this refining agent.
4. It is used for the purification of aluminum alloy melt. It has the ability to degas, adsorb slag inclusions and float to the liquid level of aluminum solution and form dry slag.
5. The refining agent has good spreading, separation, and refining properties has a wide range of applications, and is easy to use.
6. It has outstanding degassing and slag removal effects, as well as H2 removal and covering functions. It has the characteristics of a strong slag removal effect and clean separation.
The metal content and non-metallic slag inclusions in the slag are greatly reduced.
7. After the refining agent is added to the aluminum melt, it can make the aluminum melt have good fluidity, form isolation covering layer, have good anti-suction performance, control hydrogen absorption, and prevent oxidation.
8. After the refining agent is added to the aluminum melt, the powdered slag is formed and separated from the melt—strong degassing and slag removal ability.
9. The silicon tetrafluoride in this refining agent is easily decomposed, resulting in the ability to combine with hydrogen at a high temperature, forming silicofluoric acid, and achieving the effect of exhaust gas. During the melting process, the oxide film on the surface of the aluminum alloy is due to its tension. larger. It prevents the overflow of gas. When the refining agent is added, AI2O3 is reduced, so that hydrogen can get the opportunity to overflow, and the effect of degassing can be achieved. In addition, AI2O3 is an interface substance that causes bubbles in the casting. When AI2O3 is reduced, the conditions for forming bubbles are reduced, so the pores in the casting are greatly reduced.