The precision transition plate is a ring-shaped product formed by using N17 (calcium silicate), vacuum casting technology and flexible molds, and then precision processed by CNC machine tools. The transition plate can be used with other casting equipment for molten metal casting, especially precision casting in air-slip casting platforms. Connect the molten aluminum to the mold crystallizer for forming.
Transition Plate Advantages
1. Since the material is calcium silicate, it is resistant to acid and alkali and is not easy to be corroded. It has a long service life and can be used for multiple castings.
2. High strength, not easy to be damaged and broken, and stable in size.
3. Due to the use of CNC machine tools, the dimensional accuracy is high.
4. It does not produce toxic fumes, and can still maintain stable performance in high humidity environments, without swelling or deformation.
5. Spraying BN makes the contact surface of the adapter plate and the molten aluminum have a good effect of not sticking to aluminum.
6. Low maintenance cost of the adapter board.
In air-slip casting, lubricating oil is injected into the graphite ring through the oil injector to form an oil ring on the upper part of the graphite ring. During casting, the adapter plate and the graphite ring form an airbag and other products to cooperate to effectively prevent the molten aluminum from penetrating into the connection between the two.
In the air-slip casting, tilt the platform to observe the rod head after each casting. If there are burrs, it means that the adapter plate is stuck with aluminum liquid. The adapter plate of the rod head corresponding to the mold must be cleaned and the diluted BN coating must be applied.