Boron Nitride Coating
Boron Nitride is an inert inorganic high-temperature lubricating material. It does not stick and does not wet molten metal. It can completely protect the surface of refractory or ceramic ware that is in direct contact with molten aluminum and slag, which greatly extends the service life of such wares.
Specification: 5kg/barrel, 20kg/box; or customized according to customer requirements
Degassing box specifications:
Boron Nitride is an inert inorganic high-temperature lubricating material. It does not stick and does not wet molten metal. It can completely protect the surface of refractory or ceramic ware that is in direct contact with molten aluminum and slag, which greatly extends the service life of such wares. Boron Nitride is widely painted on the surface of material such as flow channel, distribution flow channel, casting table lining, filter box, adapter plate, cast-roll nozzle material, skimmer, ladle and other materials to protect the mold from corrosion and extend the service life of refractory materials.
At the same time, in the production process, preventing fine impurities from penetrating into the metal liquid, causing secondary pollution and greatly improving product quality.
Boron Nitride has excellent lubricity and oxidation resistance under high temperature environments. With boron nitride’s unique physical and chemical properties, it still protects its unique lubricity, non-sticking, anti-seize and anti-seize properties even at extremely high temperatures. Resistant to metal or graphite corrosion and oxidation.
In addition to the protection of various refractory materials, Boron Nitride also has excellent protection against chemical corrosion and anti-adhesion.
Features & Application:
Applied to spray or brush on the surface of launder, nozzle board, and hot-top casting functional materials where touch molten aluminum. After opening, dilute it with distilled water (water/coating=3-6/1), then mix evenly and spray or brush BN coating, clean the surface until it is dry.
How to use Boron Nitride:
1. Clean the surface of the material to be protected, and then spray Boron Nitride after rinsing
2. After the new flow tank is diluted by 1: 4, the brush tank / furnace wall is about 23 microns thick; after the old flow tank is diluted by 1: 6, the brush tank / furnace wall is about 20 microns thick.
3. Apply the diluted Boron Nitride to the surface of the material with a sponge (brush, spray gun), or adjust the dilution factor as required.
4. After coating, dry at about 300 ℃, use after the coating is dry.
5. For inaccessible local coatings (such as the inner wall of a thin tube), the coated parts can be immersed in the diluted Boron Nitride. After being taken out, the excess paint will naturally flow out and used after drying.
6. The coating should be uniform, the surface must not be aggregated, and it should not be coated too thickly.
Please send us your questions or inquiries via the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.